I've had such a FUN summer so far! :) :) Here's just a few things I've done the past few months:
-Hawaii. :)
- Swim Meet in Reno with my awesome team.
-Redding Waterslides with our fun couple friends.
-Spent waaay too much time on Pinterest.com
- Had a picnic anniversary dinner: (Super chill anniversary including shredded pork sandwiches? Yes, please!)
Then, this weekend, we went for a short little trip to the coast! We both get 'over' things really fast. Like, we'll spend a bunch of time getting somewhere, be really excited, then be bored within like 5 minutes. I call it "Situational ADD." Whatever it is, I'm glad to have found someone in life who's like me in that way. So, our beach day consisted of: Waking up at 5:30am, packing up and leaving the house by 7am, grabbing some HB on the way (duh), driving alll the way there, and being on the beach for about an hour. It was perfection. We brought the pups, and they did excellent off their leashes. I was a proud momma. :)
We hiked around before finding a spot to relax and have our picnic lunch, and between the hiking and the racing Colby on the beach my legs are TIRED and SORE. *Sidenote: My dog is the fastest dog on the face of the planet. I was full-out sprinting, and I glanced over at him running beside me and he was barely jogging.
We took some silly little pics with Ryan's camera phone, so excuse the blurriness and my lack of makeup. :) It looks overcast, but that's the Oregon Coast for ya, and it was actually a really nice temperature out.




No comments:
Post a Comment