I've been thinking lately...
I'm not crazy about my blog title.
I actually put off writing a blog for a long time because the title was the hardest part for me. I somehow feel like SOMEONE is going to judge me no matter WHAT I come up with. Silly, I know.
I tried to come up with something that I felt described me, and settled. I don't like it because it's too long and doesn't really 'go' with what I usually have written about.
Therefore, I propose a change. :)
I usually write about infertility and saving money. Plus wifey things. Plus humor. So I need a slightly humouros title that includes all of that. No biggie, right??
Here's my faves so far:
*Cheapskate Conception
*Coupons and Conception (theres some variances here)
*Frugal and Infertile
*Frugal Mama Wannabe
*Baby Bargains (this one makes me lol)
Anyone have any other suggestions? I'd love input! Saying you like my existing name is ok, too. But only if you mean it. And only if you like it better than all of the above. :)
I like Baby Bargains. It made me LOL too :)
ReplyDeleteOr Bargain Baby LOL
DeleteI like baby bargains too. :) Frugal momma wannabe is too harsh, frugal and infertile is lacking the humor in it, and coupons and conception is okay, but there's nothing special about it.....anywho, there's my take on it. :)
ReplyDelete