Ryan (duh)
Texting instead of calling
Babies
Jesus (duh)
Swimming
Laughing so hard I can't breath
My sister
Pinterest
Daisies (specifically: Gerber)
Joshua and Ingrid
Puns
How I Met Your Mother
Target
Buying myself flowers when I've accomplished something (even if it's just cleaning my house)
Making lists
Snow
The Hunger Games
Birthdays
"And now I don't think I won't not go to the bathroom"
Anything miniature
The Time Travelers Wife (the film, not the book!)
Pandora
My pirate patch (kinda)
Waking up early
My dogs
Wearing mostly black and grey
The fact that almost no intelligent adult can spell the word "definitely" properly.
Breves. Especially with coconut. Sugar free.
"First Day of My Life"
Community
My favorite thing on your list:
ReplyDelete"The fact that almost no intelligent adult can spell the word "definitely" properly."
That is the TRUEST thing ever. haha. I am grateful for predictive text just for that reason alone. Also, it reminds me of Ted's first day as a professor. When he doesn't know how to spell professor. HAHA!
HAHA! That episode is hilarious! And whats funny is the frquency in which I see definitely spelled with an a. Uhhh what?? But know that I DID type it into google before posting this to make sure that I had spelled it right!
ReplyDelete