Monday, May 28, 2012

Why I'm glad...

... that we're infertile.

Aka: The list of over-generalizations about parenting I'm glad I don't have to deal with.

Aka: The list that keeps me from being a crazy person.

1. No need to lose 'baby weight'.

2. We could leave to go somewhere on a moments notice.

3. My Ta-tas look normal. 'Nuff said.

4. On no occasion do I have to deal with another persons poop.

5. I sleep through the night. Every. Night.

6. I'm never the one person with the screaming child in Target.

7. On no occasion do I have to deal with another persons boogers. Or urine. Or slobber.

8. I get to shower on a regular basis.

9. Did I mention I sleep through the night?

10. I haven't seen an episode of anything regarding Elmo, Barney, or The Wiggles in years.

and last, but not least...

11. I've never had to push something equivalent to the size of a bowling ball out of my body.

Would I give all of that up in order to have a family? Absolutely. Does reminding myself of this list make me feel any better? You best believe it. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you have to deal with my kids' slobber. Or boogers. Or poop. Or all of the above...

    ReplyDelete