Saturday, October 20, 2012

Ok, I'm done.

This whole 'Hey lets have a baby' thing?? I'm over it.

Not in a 'feel sorry for me' way.

Not in a 'I'm depressed' way.

Not in a 'I'm upset with Gods plan for my life' way.

Not even in a 'What the %$@#' way.

Just... I'm done.

Infertility: you win. Congratulations.

Adoption: you're crazy expensive. And complicated, and hard.

Foster Care: I don't want some crazy messed up situation. I just want a BABY. So you suck, too.

Soooo... Done. With all of it. And OK with it.

I just want to go back to enjoying my life. And not being focused on babies and goals and lack of progress and control. I just want to get to a place where I can enjoy my time with my husband and not care whats next.

3 comments:

  1. There's definite value in just LIVING your life for awhile to get back to your happy place. Best of luck to you on this ever-evolving journey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv ya girl! I know where you're coming from. I like your "bucket list" and... anytime you want to go to Seattle let me know. It's my favorite city!

    ReplyDelete