Ok. Time to fess up. I flaked out on most of my May/June business.
Partly out of laziness. Partly because I got a promotion (yay) and so my work duties amped a little bit. And partly because of the whole clomid-no-go-hey-what-about-adoption-thing.
Good thing I never claimed to be perfect, eh?! ;)
Nevertheless, this whole monthly goals thing was always about progress and encouraging myself rather than perfection. So in that vein of thought... Here are my July goals!!
July Goals
1. Make a homemaker binder. Plus write a post about it.
2. Finish paying off credit cards (down to the very last bit!)
3. Read some scripture 4 days a week. Amount and book not important. Just get in the Word.
4. Take DHS Foster/Adoption class.
5. Paint cubby box for bedroom.
Hopefully the break from my goals will have been refreshing and not the start of a lazy summer. Ok. A little lazy is good. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment