In my lil decorating dreamland I've been working on stepping out of my little matchy-matchy box and trying some new things. I've been spray painting, switching art around, and second hand shopping. All things I've never been great at, but I'm trying to channel my inner $herdog. Haha!
Which brings me to this guy:
I found him for $8 at a second hand store. Hes a hand-made, slightly creepy, mostly awesome, cookie jar circa 1969 (I only know this because it was carved into his lil squirrely bottom).
I had been in the market for a cookie jar since Ryan has been demanding cookies on a weekly basis and my cookies are so delish a regular ol' tupperware just isn't worthy. Modest, much? ;)
So anyhow, after a lil bathy-poo (bahy-poo??! Oh my, do I need children or what?!)
He was all ready to spray paint a nice glossy white!! I love how he turned out. Please excuse the cell phone pics, our camera is MIA. (Haha! Camera? Action?!)
His name came to me as I was dropping him in the sink. I think I said something like 'In you go, Jenson, buddy.' Now if you'll excuse me I need to bake some cookies while I phone my shrink.
You are so amazing!! I love this little guy!!
ReplyDelete