Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Showers...

I'm not gonna do goals for April. APRIL FOOLS!!
 Here's my goal update :)

March Goals:


1. Read coaches manual/ take test for re-certification: Read manual, need to test.
2. Finish painting chalkboard end table (started this forever ago!): On the schedule for today--after blogging ;)
3. Read all of Proverbs: All done!
4. Pay down $550 in debt (adjusting it a bit still) ALLMMOST doubled it again. :)
5. Eat breakfast everyday: Golden! Officially a habit!!
6. Train for Pear Blossom in April (goal of 10 miles/ week with a 3 mile flexibility): No comment. Yikes.

Bad news: Pear training sucked big rocks. Good news: I still have 2 weeks! Woot. I can still do it.
Good news: debt pay down went well! Bad news: It's hard. Like, really hard.

April should be pretty awesome.

Photo credit


April Goals:


1. Pay down $550 in debt. We're getting so close to the next level.
2. No buy month!!! Essentials only. Food, gas, and regular bills.
3. Throw my sister an awesome baby shower.
4. Go on 1 walk a week with Ryan + dogs. (My exercise goals are SUCKING. Maybe I need to break it down a bit. So pathetic for a former HEALTH MAJOR.)
5. Go paperless on all my reoccurring bill statements. Cut down on clutter, and go green. :)

Happy April!!

No comments:

Post a Comment