It took some preparation... (basically a long list of what I needed and what order I wanted to do everything in) and the middle looked kinda crazy:
Especially when I had a little "accident" involving some wayward granulated sugar.
Luckily Penny was there to help me clean it all up! Ha!
But then end was so worth it! Here's what you're looking at: (other than my trash can. Ha. Sorry about that!)
From left to right: Enchiladas, rice and bean burritos, baked oatmeal, breakfast burritos, chocolate chip cookies, and blueberry orange bread. (that one was a 'for now' snack. Didn't end up freezing it.)
It was so fun, and its really nice to know now that if I want a quick snack I can just grab something from the freezer and zap it. Helps cut down on the temptation to grab fast food for lunch! Good for the pocketbook AND the waistline. :) If you want any reciepes or a link to good freezer cooking tips, let me know!!





No comments:
Post a Comment